- Papers on the web prior to the conference
- Audience is encouraged to have read (or at least scanned!) the papers
beforehand, and to come
- 3 papers in a 90 minute session, but each paper slot is only 10-15
- Author presents updates/summary of main findings/small number of
- Quick questions of clarification after each author
- Rest of session (30-40 minutes) devoted to
guided by session chair - more like a mini panel session
- Audience are encouraged to ask each other questions
- Everyone gets a chance to
ask a question
- Excellent use made of physical co-location!
You get to talk with other
- NOTE: Meeting of paper presenters and track chairs Sunday 5.00pm – 5.15pm in the Royal Benowa Room to answer any questions. Please attend.